Fragen - Questions
Tipps - Suggestions
Lösungen - Solutions

Best of PINGUS - Mary's choice

nützliche Links - useful links

in Links 04.09.2011 12:35
von Pingus-Mary • 12 Beiträge

Hallo Pingus,

ich möchte mich hier über nützliche Links zu PINGUS austauschen, die ich dann auf meiner Homepage zusammenstellen kann. Unterstützt mich ...
---
I would like to discuss useful links for PINGUS here which I will then list on my homepage. Support me ...

Pingus-Mary

zuletzt bearbeitet 04.09.2011 14:22 | nach oben springen

RE: nützliche Links - useful links

in Links 09.11.2013 16:33
von Axel Foley

Are there gonna be any more walkthroughs on the related youtube channel?

I got stuck at the desert level where you've got to digg tunnels but there ain't any chance to get up out of that hole on the other side since there are no bridge builders.

I'm not a gamer as I think life is about more than digits, I only play occasionally to relax and this Pingus thingy reminds me of my childhood when we were playing a lot with Lemmings.

If you can give me a hint as to how to finish that level it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot!
Axel

PS: ...also thanks for the effort, your site is pretty helpful.
Imma let people know!

nach oben springen

in Links 10.11.2013 18:55

Hi Axel,

thanks for the positive feedback regarding my page. It's always nice to hear from fellow players who enjoy the site I created.

As for the videos: unfortunately, I did not receive any further walk throughs from Gary. But I did a screenshot of the solution of every level published on my site. So if you let me know the name of the level I can send you the respective picture - and an explantion if neccessary.

All the best from Munich,
Maria.

Pingus-Mary

nach oben springen

in Links 10.11.2013 23:16
von Axel

Hi Maria,

Thanks for the quick response!

I think I've got the solution to that level - it was the Desert 15 or so where there's a hammer and stuff with metal objects stuck in the sand that can't be dug through so you've got to digg a tunnel and then blow some of those poor birdies up in the right place. So I just youtubed it and there is a walkthrough for every standard built in level.

Thanks again for your help! I'll definitely let people know about your site.

All the best,
Axel

nach oben springen

in Links 15.11.2013 20:48
von Axel

Hi Maria,

Are these levelsets working with the new version? ...because having copied the data folder into the ./Pingus folder there ain't seem to be any more levelsets than before. Am I missing something regards installation?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Best,
Alex

nach oben springen

in Links 16.11.2013 15:50

Hi Axel,

the levelsets I added are working just fine with the new version. Perhaps you could check the information on the installation of the additional levelsets again. I have installed them in Ubuntu as well as in Windows and haven't run into any problems.

Best regards,
Maria.

Pingus-Mary

zuletzt bearbeitet 16.11.2013 15:51 | nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: h_toni
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 14 Themen und 50 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen